Feb 9, 2009

tanda cinta abadi


A drunken fling ended in disaster for a man who woke up to find his lover's name carved into his arm. Dominique Fisher, 22, used a knife to write her name on Wayne Robinson's upper arm. Apparently Wayne Robinson, went over to Dominque Fisher's house for a little sex after a night of drinking and woke up the next morning with her name carved into his arm and a bunch of other cuts. (mail online)
"When I woke I was covered in blood. Dominique was snoring. I just had to get out of there. I didn't even wake her to ask what she'd done.' 'I'm scarred for life,' he told The Sun. 'I wish I'd never met her.' 'I went to her place for sex, not to be tattoed. I can't believe she did this to me and I hate her.

Haha..tu la mamat ni..tau nak free sex jek..last2 kena awek yg pelik huhu.. macam2, gila pun ada ;p rasa2 ada sapa2 berani buat macam tu tak ek..

No comments:

Post a Comment